Thursday, October 24, 2013

E.l.f Haul!!! (It's HUGE Guys)

Today, my beautiful package from E.l.f cosmetics came. The package was just white, but what was inside...pure beauty! I saw a deal where this discovery package was only 3$ with a 25$ purchase (It might have been 35$ I don't remember exactly). The amount of makeup I got was absolutely insane! It makes me so excited! Here are the products:

First the separate purchases I made to get the special priced discovery kit:
Okay here we have:
HD Lifting Concealer in Fair
Concealer Brush
Zit Zapper
Mineral Infused Face Primer
Eye Refresher

I am so excited to try all of these products! I needed new brushes so badly, as well as concealer. It's embarrassing but I have only been using foundation! The primer and refresher seemed like fun new products to try.

Here we have:
Mineral Blush in Pink
Long-lasting Lustrous Eyeshadow in Party

I did not expect the eyeshadow to be a creme eyeshadow, but it is! I have never tried creme eyeshadow before so that will be interesting!

Here is:
Lip Exfoliator
Matte Lip Color in Neutral 
Jump Lip Gloss Stick in Pink Umbrellas
Lip Stain in Nude Nectar

I have read a bunch of reviews and I am a little worried about the Lip Stain drying out, but for now it is great! I LOVE THE LIP EXFOLIATOR! It is so cool and I thought it would smell and feel gross but it smells amazing, really sweet like brown sugar, and it feels amazing on my lips.


 The Discovery Package!! :
Here we have(ignore the eye primer):
Small Stipple Brush
Eyeshadow Brush
Blending Eye Brush

You can never have too many brushes! I have never tried a stippling brush but I used it for some cream blush and it worked so well! It had the coolest, smoothest effect. One of my favorite brushes.

Here is:
(2x) Eye Primer
Mineral Lip Gloss in Sorority Girl
Matte Lip Color in Coral
(3x) Nail File
I was so excited because originally there was supposed to be glitter primer, a primer to put glitter on your eyes. However, I guess they sold out because I received regular eyelid primer! I don't wear glitter ever, but I needed new eyelid primer...and I got two! 
Here is:
THE BIG ITEM FOR THE DISCOVERY BOX!
The Day-to-Night Palette

Here is:
The Inside of the palette
The two layers stack and then it closes nicely like above. I am not crazy about every single color...but it calls for some fun experimenting! I like the sizes of each shadow though.

Here we have:
Contouring Blush and Bronzing Cream
Nail Polish in Twinkle Twilight

Again, I am not huge on the glitter, BUT I LOVE THIS POLISH! The glitter is super small so it goes on smooth and covers every little part of the nail. I rarely use cream blush or bronzer, but these are both nice, especially with my new stippling brush!

Overall, I am SO happy with this haul! Who really needs this much makeup? Well I sure do :)! It was so fun unboxing this! I wish I could order this much makeup all the time...but sadly I can't physically use that much makeup that fast! So happy with E.l.f! And I die for their sales!

No comments :

Post a Comment