Sunday, October 27, 2013

Prize Candle

So I decided to try a new surprise box type thing.... Prize Candle! They have all these super delicious sounding scents. I tried the Autumn Magic scent. The Pumpkin Spice was sold out :(. Needless to say, I  love fall scents :)!
It smelled amazing!!


Here is the ring I got...it is a little big but so pretty!

However, the Prize Candle experience was not the best for me. First of all, I read reviews and it said two to three hours of burning before you see the prize. I can deal with that. However, after about three hours I could only see the very tip of the bag! I tried digging with tweezers, bobby pins, and even a spoon without luck! I had to burn it FOREVER, and I nearly destroyed the candle trying to get out my prize. Don't get me wrong, I love the candle, but half the fun is getting the ring and I am NOT that patient. I wasted several hours of burning time by just trying to get to the ring. When I finally got to it, it was stuck to the side and the bottom of my candle. I had to dig out the bag with a spoon then remold the candle!! It really was awful. I love the ring (10$ value) and the candle...but getting to the surprise was stressful.

No comments :

Post a Comment