Thursday, November 7, 2013

Splendies

It's time for a new subscription box!! Splendies :)
The Box: Splendies/Volumpties
The Price: 12$/month
The Product: 3 undies every month
The Link to Subscribe: 
http://curebit.com/x/tVQMpK

It is a lingerie subscription service for 12$ a month you get three pairs of gorgeous undies! They come in small, medium, and large, and also have a service called Volumpties for plus-sized ladies. They tell you the sizes run small....which they really do! A small was marked as being a 6, but the undies all fit me perfectly and I am a size 2.
The package came in a simplistic white envelope with this pink paper inside!

Here are my three undies. It is hard to see the black one on the end...it has two bows on the hips and is double-stringed. I really love the style and the simplicity! The middle one is blue lined with lace, it is a little modest for me, but I still think it is super cute! Lastly, the pink lace one in front. This one is not my favorite, I am not a huge fan of the tie up in front. It is a little too scandalous for me, I like lots of lace but not the tie. 

Overall I really like this service. They give you 4$ off your first month which made it a great deal! I haven't decided if I am going to continue with either Splendies or Unmentionably Cheek. Let me know in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment