Thursday, November 21, 2013

PopSugar Must Have November Box!


The Box: PopSugar Must Have Box
The Price: 39.99$/month
The Product: A awesome grab bag of different lifestyle items each month. They vary from food, home items, jewelry, clothing, beauty, and other miscellaneous items!
The Link to Subscribe: http://popsu.gr/nFBF

 MY FIRST EVER POPSUGAR MUST HAVE!!!!! November box :)
 Packaging gets an A+! Easily my new favorite box. Ipsy is a close second.
 For a change, lets start with my favorite item in the box! The Illume Candle in Naughty. It smells like cologne, fireside, and spices. It is AMAZING! Raving like crazy about this on twitter/instagram check it out!
Sea Salt Caramel Apple Chips by barefruit - $2?
 These are alright....I ate them but I wouldn't go out and purchase them. You can't really taste the caramel.
I havent tried these yet...but I work three times a week and paint my nails in between (can't have them painted at work) so I will get a lot of use out of these...and they smell awesome!

 The Soap and Paper Factory Roland Pine Shea Butter Soap - $10.00
Normally I would be bummed about soap, but this one smells amazing! I used it twice now and I will continue to use it :)
I don't drink wine so I won't be able to use this for myself, but I will definitely be gifting it so that is always good

The value of this scarf....more than the box itself! I love it. It is so adorable and I will wear it all the time, I already have worn it once! I love it so much and luckily I got the great deal on it. So cute!

Overall: I am kind of obsessed with PopSugar. Sure it is a little pricey, but the items are so much fun! It is such a surprise every month and the items NEVER disappoint. Plus, the value of every box is through the roof! I forgot this also had a 30$ giftcard to canvaspop! I won't use that most likely, but still this box is my new favorite! LOVE!

No comments :

Post a Comment