Sunday, November 17, 2013

November Ipsy: Glam It Up!


The Box: Ipsy
The Price: 10$/month
The Product: A cute makeup bag each month filled with 5 full or deluxe sized beauty, skin care, or hair products personalized to you from a quiz at the beginning of subscribing


My deepest apologies it has been so long since a blog post! I have been super busy and have gotten nothing in the mail :(. But here we go with my Ipsy bag for November!
 I adore how they come in these neon pink packages...it makes me feel so special, and I am sure the delivery man is curious...
 The bag this month is actually super adorable. Its chic and I like it, I will definitely use this for something.
 The inside of my bag! This month there were six items instead of just five which was amazing.
 Okay...when asked bad news or good news first you always choose bad news first right? So we will start with that. These items were the only real disappointment this month. I rarely wear false eyelashes. I discovered these were chosen for me because they are in the "mascara" category, which doesn't make sense to me. I love the quality and everything about this polish...I just have SO many in similar colors.  I was in love with the copper color that the other half of ipsyers got, so I wish I had gotten that..trade anyone?
 I love these two eyeliners so much, and I don't even like eyeliner that much! The starlooks eye pencil is the most beautiful purple-silver color. I have nothing like it in my collection and cannot wait to wear it to the right occasion. The em eyeliner is such a pretty green that brings out my eyes. It shows they really pay attention when picking colors for you!
Pixi Beauty Bronzer in Subtly Suntouched .11 oz - $10.00?
Be A Bombshell in Shameless FULL SIZE- $14.00
Okay I tried so hard and could not find the Pixi Bronzer full size weight/volume to compare so I am just guessing based on what I saw online on the value. This lip color is so pretty, I wore it last night. It is super wearable, pigmented, and really creamy. I haven't tried the bronzer because it is the middle of winter and I think maybe a little too dark for now, but it looks like a quality product!

Overall, I am elated with this month's Ipsy bag! Almost everything was full size and I was only really disappointed with two products. One of those products (the polish) I will definitely get use out of, it was just not my top pick in color. I literally love Ipsy so much, you need to subscribe like yesterday!

No comments :

Post a Comment