Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Favorites

I know that blogging is new for me...but ordering packages and subscription services is most definitely not! Here are my favorites all rounded up for you to see for the month of October!

Julep Monthly Maven
Price: 19.99$/month
Service: Nail polish and a beauty product each month based on your beauty style profile or choose your own beauty profile!
Link: http://www.julep.com/rewardsref/index/refer/id/322318/

HURRY 50% OFF SALE FOR MAVENS GOING ON NOW! Subscribe today, first box is FREE with code FREEBOX

I love this service so much. The nail polish colors are adorable. I get to change my profile for the month if I do not like the suggested colors, but can change back at any time, too cool! Plus you get the first box free just pay a couple dollars for shipping and you can skip a month at any time! Love. This. Service.


Pyramid Necklace from JewelMint
Price:$29.99 for most items (some are more)
Service: Choose any jewelry item each month using your jewelmint credit (worth 29.99), you can buy as many as you want throughout the month, but you are charged for only one credit, the rest you pay separately.

USE CODE BIG1 TO GET BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ON YOUR FIRST PRODUCT!

Jewelmint and I have a love hate relationship. They have really cool deals sometimes, which is why I have bought this and one other bracelet from them. I like my necklace (the bracelet was a gift), but I don't know if I ever would have purchased it without the discount. It is a little overpriced, but when you catch a deal like the one above, go for it!


E.l.f. Eyelid Primer
Service: Extremely well priced beauty products. They also have a beauty bundle which I have yet to try...comment if I should!
Price: $1.00
Link: Comment your email to get a link for 20% off!

 This primer is AMAZING! I honestly think it is worth so much more than one dollar. I would pay more, but I am loving the 1$ price. I got two in a mystery package, and thank goodness! It makes my eyeliner color pop so much more and stay on perfectly throughout the day!

1 comment :

  1. ooooh eye primer for a dollar! can't beat that! i just got some from mirenesse that i keep forgetting to test!

    ReplyDelete