Sunday, November 3, 2013

L'Oreal True Match Super-Blendable Powder

This product entered my life way before I started getting into makeup. It is a real staple for me that has always been in my makeup bag! I even used up almost an entire container...I didn't even know that was possible.
Here is my previous one I just finished. For some reason it looks darker in the photos than my new one, but I promise it is the same color. I use Natural Beige, but obviously they have a different color to match your exact skin tone. You can find it at almost any pharmacy: CVS, Target, etc. It usually costs around $9.00.

I put it on right after my foundation and concealer. You could probably use it as a foundation after concealer if you wanted. It takes away any greasiness that is on my face. After I put this on my face feels so smooth and I just love this product!

When you buy it, it comes with this weird applicator, but I recommend just using a powder blush or a blush brush. That way it doesn't go on too thick.

Overall I would give this an 8.5/10 only because if you use it as a foundation it starts to wear off towards the mid-late afternoon (if you apply in the morning obviously).

No comments :

Post a Comment