Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ipsy!


The Box: Ipsy
The Price: 10$/month
The Product: A cute makeup bag each month filled with 5 full or deluxe sized beauty, skin care, or hair products personalized to you from a quiz at the beginning of subscribing


I am brand new to this service, but I already ADORE Ipsy! Here is just a broad overview. They send out one bag each month for 10$. It is a cosmetic bag filled with beauty goodies! They have anything from nail polish, eyeliner, eyeshadow, creams and serums, and anything else you could imagine. It introduces you to new products because all sizes are sample (LARGE sample and at least a few full size). It also just gives you products to use each month. It is fun and creative and really helps urge me to wear fun makeup and use different products. I definitely suggest it, and sign up soon because there is a waitlist! Use this link to sign up...it is my referral code for all of you!

No comments :

Post a Comment