Monday, October 14, 2013

NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

Eyeshadow? YES! Okay I love me some VoxBox as you probably got from my last post but here we go again. These super pigmented and awesomely colored eyeshadow palettes are my new love. THANK YOU VoxBox because I will for sure not just be using the free samples! I love the dark purples and neutral colors. Its almost daring but still in my comfort zone!
What NYC says about this product:
"NYC New York Color's all-in-one compact gives you everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. With four vibrant colors designed for your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are!"

You can buy yourself some here!:
http://newyorkcolor.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment